The Vacmaster Wet/Dry Vac Pump Accessory quickly pumps water out of most wet/dry vac tanks with a drain. Simply attach the versatile pump to your shop vacuum using the included adapters, fasten a standard 5/8 inch hose to the flow valve and the water evacuates at 10 gallons per minute or 40 feet high. It also features an easy access on/off switch, shut off valve and a strainer that protects the pump from large debris. The high impact housing and polypropylene attachment caps provide strength and long lasting durability.
Vacmaster Wet/...The Vacmaster Wet/Dry Vac Pump Accessory quickly pumps water o...
PE401, Wet/Dry Vac Water Pump Accessory
Product Overview :
- Attaches to Wet/Dry Vacs with Drains
- 2 Adapters Included to Fit Most Vacmaster, Shop Vac, Craftsman, Ridgid, and Performax Wet/Dry Vacs
- Uses Standard 5/8 In. Garden Hose Fitting
- Built-In GFCI Plug with a Ground Connection
- Strainer to Filter Large Debris and Protect Pump
- Includes 2 Adapters, Drain Cap, Strainer, and Shut-Off Valve for Convenient Operation
- Great for Flooded Basements, Emptying Hot Tubs, Small Pools, Etc.
INVENTORY TRANSITION - We're moving our inventory to a new warehouse to better support you. If a product is listed as out of stock, please call us to order it over the phone at (866) 384-8432. Once our inventory is received into the new warehouse, you will be able to order it online again. Thank you!
Fits most 1-1/4" Vacmaster hose systems. Excludes friction fit hose systems. See FAQ page for more information on friction fit.