VK1011SIWTH, Industrial Stainless Steel HEPA Certified Wet/Dry Vac, 10 Gallon
Product Overview :
- 10 Gallon* Powder Coated Stainless Steel Tank
- Certified HEPA System (99.97% efficient on .3 microns)
- 2-Stage Industrial Motor
- Max Waterlift 106 In.
- Max CFM 125 @ 2-1/2 In. Orifice
- Wet/Dry Capable
- Microfiber Pre-Filter
- Foam Filter Sleeve
- HEPA Material Exhaust Filter
- High-Efficiency Fine-Dust Collection Bag
- 10 Ft. x 1-1/2 In. CrusHP†roof Industrial Hose
- 30 Ft. Cord with Lighted Plug
- Heavy Duty Metal Casters
The Vacmaster Industrial 10 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac is a certified HEPA system and has an ultra quiet 2-stage industrial motor. It features 4 levels of filtration including a HEPA cartridge filter, microfiber pre-filter, high-efficiency fine dust filter bag with closure flap, and an exhaust filter--all for HEPA compliance. To qualify as a HEPA system, a unit must capture and retain 99.97% of all contaminants down to 0.3 micron in particle size. In independent tests, the Vacmaster Industrial VK1011SIWTH showed an efficiency of 99.996% in the 0.3 micron particle size range, meeting and exceeding the HEPA efficiency requirements set by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and required under the Renovation, Repair, and Painting (RRP) Program. This commercial vac also features a powder coated stainless steel tank and comes with a lighted plug, crushproof industrial hose, and foam filter sleeve for picking-up liquid materials--all at an affordable price.
* "Tank Size" refers to the actual tank volume, and does not reflect capacity available during operation.